The ContacEZ IPR Strip System is an innovative interproximal reduction system that makes interproximal enamel stripping safe and accurate without creating sharp corners or subgingival ledges. Designed for use with Invisalign®, ClearCorrect, eCligner, Six Month Smiles®, and other orthodontic treatments, these flexible diamond strips curve and conform along the natural contours of the teeth to maximize patient comfort and safety.
- Ergonomic single-handed design
- Provides optimal tactile control
- Will not remove excessive enamel
- Prevent sharp corners or subgingival ledges
- Effective for anterior and posterior areas
- Central opening for maximum visual perception
- Saves chair-time
- Will not cut lips or gums
Start to open the contact safely & easily with a serrated edge.
Open the contact and reduce enamel gently on two teeth.
Widen interproximal spaces and reduce enamel efficiently.
Further widen interproximal spaces safely for ideal alignment.
Reduce enamel on the proximal surface of one tooth. Also useful as a more heavy-duty alternative for breaking contacts and initiating IPR
Further reduce enamel on the proximal surface of one tooth.
Further widen the interproximal space between two teeth.
Create an extra-wide interproximal space between two teeth.