Perfected over years of clinical research by Dr. Kim and his hygienists, this new Strip is designed to remove extrinsic discoloration from interproximal surfaces without causing damage to tooth enamel. The non-abrasive, flexible, ultra-thin, stainless steel strips clean proximal contact areas of tough coffee, tea, tobacco, and red wine stains quickly, safely, and easily to ensure patient satisfaction and save hygienist chair time.
Removing dark stains from interproximal surfaces can be an exceptionally difficult task. Stubborn stains, plaque, and calculus can set in tooth surfaces that are problematic to access, and abrasive tools and prophylactic pastes can damage the enamel from patients’ teeth.
ContacEZ Hygienist Strips are a new solution to these problems. Thinner than dental floss, these single-handed, ergonomic strips are devised to fully and efficiently clean proximal contact surfaces while leaving the enamel unharmed.
ContacEZ Hygienist Strip, Stain Remover
Features: Serrated, Non-abrasive, Ultra-thin
Benefits: Easy to use, Gentle on Enamel, Economical and reusable
Functions of the innovative new Hygienist Strip:
- Removes stains and plaque from interproximal surfaces without cutting lips and gums.
- Easy to handle in even hard-to-reach areas.
- Non-abrasive, perforated strip protects enamel.
- Leaves a smooth, polished surface for flossing.
- Thinner than dental floss.
- Single-handed, ergonomic design.
- Autoclavable, steam heat only, up to 286°F.